Shop with Confidence
If it doesn’t fit, we will acquit.
Free exchanges & returns.
Free shipping for
all U.S. orders
Got a question before you order?
Call us at 972-532-7340
The most complete gas mask and NBC survival kit on the market. Includes military-grade gas mask, compatible NBC-77 SOF CBRN filter, potassium iodide tablets, and a leg-mounting pouch.
The kit is easy to store in your house or car for preparedness anytime. Beyond major catastrophes, this gas mask kit is useful in case of a fire or poor air quality.
- Extended shelf life of 7 years for Thyrosafe iodide tablets, 20 years for CM-6M mask and filter
- STANAG 4155 (EN 148-1) compliant 40mmx1/7” NATO threaded filters
- Trusted by NATO troops and nations including
- Used in many professions from law enforcement and firefighting to painting and construction
- Filter composed of sorbents with active and impregnated carbon, housed in impact-resistant polymer filter housing
- 5-point helmet-compatible straps secure mask for up to 30 hours of resistance from toxins
- Pre-installed hydration spout and external canteen
- Works with external canteens & Camelbak hydration systems using Type A/Type M adapters
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate visor provides 180-degree visibility with hypoallergenic inner mask that prevents fogging
- Blackhawk Elite Drop-leg Gas Mask Pouch
- Pouch constructed from durable 500 denier ripstop nylon
- Secured Y-harness configuration with heavy-duty straps and quick-release swivel buckles
- 20 FDA-approved ThyroSafe™ potassium iodide tablets (65mg each)
- Pre-installed hydration system and canteen
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
With over 450 active nuclear reactors in the world today, it’s prudent to take precautions in case of disaster.
Featuring cutting-edge engineering and design, the CM-6M gas mask is crafted from bromobutyl rubber with a hypoallergenic inner masks for superior comfort and function. Dual-layer construction helps prevent fogging and makes breathing easy. Equipped with a speech diaphragm ensuring 95% intelligibility of speech, you can communicate with members of your party through the mask.
The included potassium iodide tablets help prevent thyroid damage from fallout and excess radiation, which dissipates up to 200 miles downwind from a nuclear catastrophe. It is advised you take the tablets before or soon after exposure to excessive radiation levels.
The included ThyroSafe™ tablets are the only FDA-approved tablets available in the US—ideal for adults, with a cross-score to provide reduced dosing for children. A single dose of potassium iodide protects the thyroid for about 24 hours—any radioactive iodine taken into the body after dosing is rapidly flushed out.
The Blackhawk drop-leg pouch holds the entire kit while mounted out of the way on your leg. Featuring rugged construction designed to withstand abuse without tearing, the pouch comes with a flexible mounting system and padded back for comfort.
NOTE: The CM-6 mask is one size only. While the 5-point harness provides a flexible fit, the user’s face must be free of facial hair with no obstructions in the way of the sealing gasket. The mask enables the use of a glasses insert (sold separately), which insert into the mask’s rubber slip.
Filters can be fitted to the left or right inhalation chamber. The unused chamber must be sealed with a filter plug. Ensure the filter plug is tightened and screwed into place. Each inhalation chamber is fitted with EN 148-1 standard 40 mmx1/7” thread. Ensure your filters are compatible.
The effectiveness of the filter depends on the toxins in your environment. The included NBC-77 SOF filter is designed for use in environments with at least 19.5% oxygen (lower oxygen levels will necessitate a SCBA). The filter is designed to offer protection from radioactive particles, viruses, bacteria, gases, vapors and a range of noxious fumes.
- CM-6M or CM-7M gas mask
- (20) potassium iodide tablets (65mg)
- Blackhawk drop-leg gas mask pouch
- (1) NBC-77 SOF filter
Dimensions: 11”Hx5”-7.25”Wx4”D Cuff pouch: 4”Hx2.25”-4.5”W
Weight: 1,286 grams
Size: One size (CM-6M). For NBC kit with CM-7M choose correct sizing.
Material: Bromobutyl rubber mask with polycarbonate visor, 500 denier ripstop nylon pouch
General Field of Vision: min. 70%
Binocular Field of Vision: min. 80%
Filter Connection Thread: EN 148-1 Standard 40mmx1/7”
Breathing Resistance at 30l/min. Air Flow:
Inhalation resistance max. 30 Pa
Exhalation resistance max. 60 Pa
Store in a dark, cool, dust-free place, ventilated regularly and without sudden temperature changes. Temperatures may vary between 10°C and 25°C with relative humidity up to 65%. Stored products may not be exposed to radiant heat or sunshine. Fuels, solvents, lubricants and other inflammable substances may not be stored with the masks, as well as any electric machines or appliances producing electric sparks or discharges during operation (ozone creation).
Avoid deformations of rubber parts of the facepiece and internal mask when storing. Inspect regularly to ensure effective sealing.
Potassium iodide tablets should be stored at 20-25°C (68-77°F) dry and with foil intact.