MIRA does allow for product returns and refunds in keeping with the conditions below:
- Customers will receive a full refund on products returned to MIRA Safety’s facilities in new, unused and re-saleable condition.
- All returned products are carefully reviewed; any liquids, dust or scratches will make products unreturnable and no refund will be given.
- Open-box products returned will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Gas mask filters that have had the vacuum seal opened may not be returned, and no refund will be paid to the customer.
- Gas masks that are returned after being tried on can be exchanged, but no refund will be available; return shipping would be for the customer’s account, but MIRA will cover the shipping costs of the new product to the customer.
- For all returns, please email email@example.com prior to return shipping, and we will issue a return authorization number.
Please note that all orders ship from our warehouse in Austin, TX. Most orders ship via 3-day USPS priority mail, although we may use UPS ground as well.