COVID-19 UPDATE 3/18/20:
As a safety measure, we are temporarily suspending all returns and exchanges on all MIRA safety products until further notice. If you already ordered under the impression that there are returns and exchanges, and have not yet received your products, you can cancel by emailing email@example.com with your order number and name.
If you would like to keep your order, no further action is needed, and your order will be processed in the sequence in which it was received.
We greatly appreciate your patience while we work through this difficult situation.
MIRA does allow for product returns and refunds in keeping with the conditions below:
- Customers will receive a full refund on products returned to MIRA Safety’s facilities in new, unused and re-saleable condition within 30 days.
- All returned products are carefully reviewed; any liquids, dust or scratches will make products unreturnable and no refund will be given. The customer will be responsible for costs associated with return shipping.
- Open-box products returned will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Gas mask filters that have had the vacuum seal opened may not be returned, and no refund will be paid to the customer.
- Gas masks that are returned after being tried on can be exchanged, but no refund will be available; return shipping would be for the customer’s account, but MIRA will cover the shipping costs of the new product to the customer.
- For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return shipping, and we will issue a return authorization number.
Please note that all orders ship from our warehouse in Austin, TX. Most orders ship via 3-day USPS priority mail, although we may use UPS ground as well.