Shop with Confidence
1 year factory warranty
5 years on select products
Free shipping for
all U.S. orders
Got a question before you order?
Call us at 888-316-1462
Comprehensive and long-lasting, this kit is easily stored in the places you need it. That way, your safety gear is always within arms’ reach, keeping you protected at home, on the job, and en route.
- Rugged gas mask boasts an impressive twenty-year shelf life
- Full-face respirator is constructed of sturdy bromobutyl rubber (which meets CBRN protection standards)
- Gas mask features a full-face panoramic design with a large visor to enable a wide-angle view
- Respirator comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen. Note that the canteen has a capacity of 900 ml.
- VK-530 filter provides effective filtration of smoke, soot, and harmful particulates during fires.
- Vacuum foil sealed filter is usable in low-oxygen environments with as little as 17% oxygen.
- VK-530 offers comprehensive NBC threat protection, protecting one from toxic chemicals.
- Fully assembled respirator with the filter attached is easily stowed in gas mask bag.
- Drop-leg pouch’s design allows for swift deployment when fires ignite.
- Pouch’s adjustable leg straps and removable shoulder strap enable you to carry the kit easily on-the-go.
From Hawaii to Canada, wildfires are on the rise–destroying homes, cars, and centers of commerce. As such, it is wise to plan accordingly, keeping a stockpile of fire-related gear for every member of the family.
That’s where the Pro Edition of our Fire Escape Kit comes in, which includes a rugged CM-6M mask, a pair of our new VK-530 filters, and a tactical drop-leg pouch.
As one of our best-selling products–and top gas mask recommendation–the CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask acts as a shield against the hazardous gasses often associated with fires. Moreover, its panoramic design ensures an unobstructed, broad view–crucial for safe navigation during fire evacuations.
The CM-6M's capabilities are enhanced by MIRA Safety's VK-530 filter, which instantly transforms it into a versatile smoke hood. Offering protection from smoke, particulate matter, and high levels of carbon monoxide, this filter is indispensable in situations like residential and forest fires.
Both these items fit snugly into MIRA Safety's tactical drop-leg pouch. Crafted from durable ripstop 600D nylon, this pouch is designed to securely house your gas mask with the filter attached. That way, you can stay safe, whether you’re indoors or on the move.
- MIRA Safety military pouch/gas mask bag
- MIRA Safety CM-6M tactical gas mask
- Two MIRA Safety VK-530 smoke/carbon monoxide filters
VK-530 filters should be stored at 2°C (35.6°F) to 55°C (131°F), with humidity lower than 80%, away from any significant sources of vibration. They should be protected from the solar radiation, oxidant agents, shocks, and anything that could make the filters fall down. Do not allow filters to come into contact with ketones, esters, hydrocarbons, acids and strong bases, high pressure fluids, and liquids.
The CM-6M tactical gas mask must be stored in a dark, cool, and dust-free place, free from sudden temperature changes. The storage room should be ventilated regularly. Temperatures may vary between 10°C and 25°C within relative humidity up to 65%.
Note that full-face gas masks must not be exposed to radiant heat or sunshine. Furthermore, fuels, solvents, lubricants, and other inflammable substances–including chemicals–must not be stored with masks. And above all, there must not be any electrical machines or appliances that produce sparks or discharges during operation (ozone creation).
When storing the CM-6M, avoid deformation of the rubber parts of the facepiece and internal CBRN gas mask.